Saturday, March 22, 2014

Basket O' Leftovers

  

So I found this cute little yarn shop in the town that I work in. I bought some nice alpaca's and wools. But what about the two tubs of yarn I have in the basement? Well I'm trying to work my way through all the left over skeins and the ones I thought I loved when I bought them but turns out I didn't. I made these cute little baskets out of some vintage Bernat acrylic worsted weight I had bought in an ebay lot sale years ago. It was super easy, like a giant hat with eyelets.I got my inspiration off pinterest.http://www.pinterest.com/pin/127156389450433835/
Not quite the same but I didn't use a pattern.

1 comment:

  1. You'll need to write that pattern out to share too. They would make really cute Halloween bags in black, orange, or purple. Then you could stitch or embroider on the fronts of the bags. Those little kids need sturdy bags to carry home their candy. Really, these would be great for that.

    ReplyDelete