Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Curtains and Dog Sweaters

Yay I have some pictures of my curtains that I made a few days ago. They were super easy and I love them.

Yesterday I made Mason a little doggy sweater. It was impossible to get him to keep still for a picture so below is what we got. I found the pattern on Ravelry.com I had to adjust a little, instead of chaining 14 I joined right away. I think I'm going to take a stab at my own pattern one of these days.


I did these in one morning before work.
 
 
I love my Mason! He is so adorable and warm now!!!
He is really dirty in these pics because he had gotten out of the yard and got to sniff around the neighborhood.
 
 

 



2 comments:

  1. Oooooh, the curtains look so cute! I didn't know they had as much blue in the fabric as I can now see. Blue is one of my favorite colors, so I really like the fabric. The yellow ribbon ties really add that little zest! Of course, Mason would be cute in anything! Blue is definitely his color! And the man holding him is cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I don't think Mason likes it as much as you and I do. He stretch out the neck by pulling on it with his mouth. Now it kind of looks like a cowl neck.

    ReplyDelete