Saturday, March 22, 2014

For all the newbies! So like I said I've been crocheting a while but I'm not expert by any means. I'm self taught. I learned mostly from books and getting a hold of some patterns and diving in. I started with lopsided pot holders and scarves that started skinny and got really fat. Once I got the Happy Hooker I was set. It made learning new stitches and how to read patterns a breeze. This book saved my crochet life.

If you are learning to crochet or know somebody who is learning this book is AMAZING!


http://www.amazon.com/Stitch-Bitch-Crochet-Happy-Hooker/dp/0761139850/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1395536356&sr=8-2&keywords=the+happy+hooker

1 comment:

  1. That will help you when you write your own patterns. I'm sure you will be doing that more often. I know that you do your own thing with crochet, but you haven't been sharing the results like you should. Now, you'll be able to tell the world how to make the same thing you just completed. Who knows, maybe you'll be able to sell your patterns! Congrats on your pattern writing and pattern following.

    ReplyDelete